When you search for a place to stay on Kopa, you can narrow your options by location, commute, filters, and listing details in order to find the right fit for you.
To search for a place to stay:
- On Kopa, enter the location, move-in, and move-out date.
- Click Search.
- If you want, use the filters (e.g. Price) to narrow your options. Once you’ve selected your filters, click Apply.
- Scroll through the listings or use the map to find listings that match your needs.
- Click on a listing to see more details about it. You can read the description, check the available amenities, review the House Rules, and see reviews that other tenants have left.
- If you have any questions, send the host a message. Or, if you’re ready to book, request to book the listing.
You can also save places in Favorites to view them later.
How do I sort listings?
Click on Sort by on Browse Rentals to see the following options:
- Price (low-high): Lowest to highest price
- Rating: Highest to lowest average rating, based on reviews from past tenants.
- Beds (least): Lowest to highest number of beds for rent.
- Beds (most): Highest to lowest number of beds for rent.
- Commute: Shortest to longest commute time. This option will only show if you have entered a commuting destination.
Once you select one of the above options, the listings will reload with the given sort order.
How do I use search filters?
Click on Filters on Browse Rentals to see the following options:
- Price: Enter the maximum price you are willing or able to pay
- Rental type: Select Entire spaces to be able to book spaces just for you and your housemates or Individual beds to find a singular bed in a shared home
- More filters contain the following:
- Available beds: Pick the number of available beds you’d like, depending on how many housemates you’d like to live with.
- Amenities: Select the amenities you want for your stay, for example, furnished or utilities included.
Once you’ve selected filters in each category, click Apply.
We’re always trying to make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for. Sometimes, that means adding new search filters, and other times, it means removing filters. So the filters we offer will change over time.
At this time, there is no way to search using keywords.